Examining Public Issues with Songs (TPS Mississippi)
Atom & Evil: The Golden Gate Quartet 
When They Drop the Atomic Bomb: Jackie Doll and His Pickled Peppers 
Advanced Organizers (.docx)
- Advanced Organizer for Students
- Advanced Organizer for Teachers (available after event)
- Examining Public Issues with Songs: Presentation Power Point
- Howell, J., & Callahan, C. (2016). Making sense of public issues with songs. Social Studies Research and Practice, 11(2), 80-91.
- Titus, A. C., & Simich, J. L. (1990). From “atomic bomb baby” to “nuclear funeral”: Atomic music comes of age, 1945–1990. Popular Music and Society, 14(4), 11-37.